
Bathtub Goals: 20% OFF Stunning NCT-Inspired Bathroom in Ho Chi Minh City!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into the glorious, NCT-inspired, bathtub-obsessed world of "Bathtub Goals" in Ho Chi Minh City. And let me tell you, after living through the experience (and by living, I mean, well, living!), I've got opinions. STRONG opinions. This isn't your average dry hotel review; this is the real deal, folks.
First, the vibe: Imagine a fever dream of K-Pop aesthetics meets a luxury spa. Then add a healthy dose of "I need a break from real life." That's Bathtub Goals. It's less a hotel and more a portal to a land of fluffy robes, endless Wi-Fi (praise the internet gods!), and bathtubs so Instagrammable you'll be tempted to ditch your actual life for a selfie session. And hey, I almost did.
Let's talk Access (because, you know, life isn't always perfectly smooth):
- Accessibility: Okay, so, I'm not in a wheelchair, but I did see the facilities. They've got elevators and seem to be making an effort. The website says they're wheelchair accessible, but I'd recommend calling ahead and getting the lowdown on the exact room specifics. Just to be safe, ya know?
- Getting Around (the city): Airport transfer? Check. Taxi service? Check. Free parking if you're driving (bless you, because Ho Chi Minh traffic is a beast). Valet parking? Also check. The location is pretty central, so you can easily grab a Grab (like Uber, but in Vietnam) or hail a taxi.
My Personal "Holy Grail" - The Bathtub Experience (and the 20% OFF deal? We'll get there!):
Alright, let's be honest. I went for the bathtub. The whole NCT-inspired thing? A bonus. But that tub… chef's kiss. It was HUGE. Like, I could practically swim in it. And the water pressure? Glorious. I spent a solid two hours the first night just soaking, sipping complimentary tea (more on that later), and pretending I was a glamorous movie star. (Okay, maybe not pretending.) The blackout curtains? Genius. The whole room just melted away. I'm seriously considering moving in.
The Nitty Gritty (and My Occasional Rants):
- Cleanliness and Safety: This is a huge deal for me, especially post-pandemic. And Bathtub Goals? They're on it. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Staff masked up. And the room? Pristine. Seriously, I felt like I could eat off the floor (but I didn't. I'm not that adventurous). They even use anti-viral cleaning products. Kudos.
- Rooms (and the "Available in All Rooms" Shenanigans): Air conditioning? Check. Free Wi-Fi? Check. Hair dryer? Check. But the "extra long bed" thing? My feet are long, and I still had room to spare. The "additional toilet" listed? A little confusing, but my room did have a separate toilet room. The soundproofing was excellent. I didn't hear a peep from the bustling city outside.
- Breakfast (or, the Great Breakfast Debate): Okay, this is where things got a little… interesting. They offer a buffet, but it's mostly Asian-focused. I'm a Western breakfast kinda gal. I'm talking eggs, bacon, toast, the whole shebang. They did have some Western options, but they weren't… amazing. I ended up ordering room service a few times. They have an Asian breakfast and a Western breakfast. The breakfast takeaway service could use some work.
- Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (aka, My Stomach's Adventure): There's a restaurant with both Asian and Western Cuisine. A coffee shop. A poolside bar. A snack bar. Room service is 24-hour (amazing!). But… the pool bar was a bit… understaffed. I waited a while for my cocktail. And the "salad" in the restaurant? Let's just say it wasn't the highlight of my culinary journey. But hey, the coffee was good, and the bottle of water was free.
- Things to Do and Ways to Relax (because, you know, it's a vacation!): Pool with a view? Check. Fitness center? Check. Spa? Absolutely check. I got a massage, and it was heavenly. The sauna and steam room were also excellent. They have a lot of ways to relax.
- Services and Conveniences (the "Help Me, I Need This!" Section): Daily housekeeping? YES. Luggage storage? YES. Concierge? YES. Cash withdrawal? YES. Laundry service? YES. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Seriously, they went above and beyond.
- For the Kids (because, family travel): Babysitting service? Check. Kids meals? Check. Family-friendly? Definitely. The kids facilities were great.
- Internet (because, let's be honest, we're all addicted): Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Glorious. I could stream, work, and generally be glued to my phone without any issues. They also have internet [LAN] if you want it.
The "Meh" Moments (because even paradise has a few flaws):
- The "Happy Hour" wasn't exactly… happy. The deals were okay, but the atmosphere could have been livelier.
- The "Gift/Souvenir Shop" was a bit… sparse.
- The "Coffee/tea in restaurant" and "coffee shop" were pretty much the same.
Now, the Juicy Part: The 20% OFF Offer and Why You NEED to Book:
Okay, so you're probably thinking, "This sounds amazing, but how much?" And the answer is: you can get a sweet deal! Bathtub Goals is offering a 20% discount on ALL rooms! (I'm not kidding! This is the real deal, and you can't afford to miss it!)
Here's why you should book NOW:
- The Bathtub: Seriously, the bathtub alone is worth the price of admission. It's a sanctuary. A haven. A watery escape from the madness of everyday life.
- The NCT Aesthetic: If you're a K-Pop fan, you'll be in heaven. The decor is subtle but stylish. It's not overwhelming. It's a fun little extra touch.
- The Relaxation Factor: Between the spa, the pool, and the general chill vibe, you'll leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- The Location: It's central, so you're close to everything.
- The Discount! Come on, 20% off? That's practically free money!
My Verdict:
Bathtub Goals is a winner. It's not perfect, but it's damn close. The staff are amazing. The bathtubs are legendary. And with the 20% discount, it's an absolute steal.
My Final, Unfiltered, Totally Honest Recommendation: BOOK IT. You deserve it. Go get your bathtub on!
SEO Keywords (because, you know, I gotta do my job):
- Ho Chi Minh City Hotel
- Luxury Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Spa Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- NCT-Inspired Hotel
- Bathtub Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Accommodation
- Hotel Deals Ho Chi Minh City
- 20% Off Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Best Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Spa
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Family-Friendly Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Restaurant
- Ho Chi Minh City Pool
- Ho Chi Minh City Fitness Center
- Ho Chi Minh City Massage
- Ho Chi Minh City Sauna
- Ho Chi Minh City Steamroom

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. We're diving headfirst into the glorious chaos that is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and this is my attempt to wrangle it into something resembling a plan. Emphasis on attempt.
Operation: Bathtub Bliss (and Banh Mi Mayhem) - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Pre-Trip Ramblings (aka, the "I-Should-Probably-Pack-But-Netflix-Is-Calling" Phase):
Okay, so, I booked this trip, like, months ago. And yet, here I am, staring at a suitcase that looks suspiciously like the abyss. The "20% OFF Bathtub" thing? Pure marketing genius. It lured me in, I'm not gonna lie. I'm picturing myself, languidly soaking, sipping something exotic, away from the relentless emails and the existential dread of laundry day. Reality, I suspect, will be a bit different. More like: "Sweating profusely, battling mosquitoes, trying to figure out how to operate the shower, and still craving a Banh Mi."
Day 1: Arrival, Sensory Overload, and the Search for a Decent Pho (and a Decent Shower):
- Morning (or, "Whenever-The-Heck-My-Flight-Lands"): Touchdown in Saigon! (Yes, I still call it Saigon, sue me.) The humid air hits you like a warm, wet slap. Immediately, the sensory overload begins. Motorbikes EVERYWHERE. Horns blaring a symphony of chaos. The aroma of street food, a tantalizing blend of sweet, savory, and… well, sometimes I'm not sure what.
- Afternoon (or, "Finding-My-Hotel-Without-Getting-Squashed"): Getting to the hotel is a feat of navigation. I’ve got the Grab app ready, but the traffic looks like a swirling vortex of metal and dreams. I'm pretty sure I saw a chicken riding on the back of a motorbike. Or maybe that was the heat.
- Hotel Shenanigans: Check-in. Pray the "20% OFF Bathtub" lives up to the hype. First impressions? Let's just say, the photos online were… generous. The bathroom might be the size of a shoebox, but hey, the air conditioning better work. I mean, I'm paying for a bathtub, right?
- Evening (or, "Pho-Quest Begins"): The quest for the perfect pho begins. I’ve read countless reviews. I've watched YouTube videos. But nothing prepares you for the real thing. The broth. The noodles. The herbs! Oh, the herbs! I stumble upon a street-side stall, and the aroma pulls me in like a siren song. I order, and… it's… amazing. Pure, unadulterated bliss. I may or may not have accidentally spilled half of it down my shirt. Don't judge me.
- Night (or, "Jet Lag, Mosquitoes, and Regret"): Back at the hotel. Jet lag hits me like a ton of bricks. I battle a squadron of mosquitoes. The bathtub? Well, it's… there. I'm considering just showering, but the promise of that 20% off is still calling. I'll probably regret this decision later.
Day 2: History, Markets, and the Art of Bartering (and Possibly Getting Scammed):
- Morning (or, "War Remnants Museum - Brutally Honest, and Beautifully Sad"): The War Remnants Museum. Prepare to be moved. It's a tough visit, but essential. The exhibits are raw, the stories are heartbreaking, and the impact of the war is still felt. I walked through it, and then just sat in silence for a while, trying to process it all.
- Afternoon (or, "Ben Thanh Market - Overwhelmed and Slightly Panicked"): Ben Thanh Market. Prepare for sensory overload, version 2.0. This place is a labyrinth of stalls selling everything imaginable. The vendors are relentless, the prices are negotiable (haggling is an art form here), and I'm pretty sure I got ripped off on a silk scarf. But hey, it’s the experience, right? Right? I bought some coffee beans, too. Hopefully, they're not just "coffee-flavored sawdust."
- Mid-Afternoon (or, "Coffee Break, and a Moment of Zen"): Found a tiny little coffee shop tucked away on a side street. Sipping a ca phe sua da (iced coffee with condensed milk). Pure, unadulterated happiness. The sweetness, the caffeine… it's a beautiful thing.
- Evening (or, "Dinner, Rooftop Views, and a Brief Existential Crisis"): Dinner at a rooftop restaurant. The city lights twinkling below. The food is delicious, the cocktails are strong. I contemplate my life choices. Why did I book this trip? Was it the bathtub? Is this what my life has come to? I finish my drink, feel better, and order another one.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels, and the Realization That I'm Not Cut Out For This (but I'm Loving It):
- Morning (or, "Cu Chi Tunnels - Claustrophobia, and Respect"): A day trip to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Crawling through those tunnels is an experience. It's claustrophobic, it's hot, and it gives you a real appreciation for the ingenuity and resilience of the Vietnamese people. I'm not sure I could have survived a week down there.
- Afternoon (or, "Back in the City, and a Massage - Sweet Relief"): Back in the city, my muscles are screaming. A massage is in order. Found a little spa, and it's pure bliss. My masseuse probably thought I was a pretzel by the end of it, but I emerged feeling like a new person.
- Evening (or, "Street Food Tour - Carb-Loading and Deliciousness"): A street food tour! This is where the real fun begins. We hit up various stalls, trying everything from banh mi to goi cuon (fresh spring rolls). The flavors are incredible, the atmosphere is electric, and I'm pretty sure I consumed my weight in carbs. But hey, when in Rome… err, Ho Chi Minh City!
- Night (or, "Night Market, and a Bit of Regret-Free Shopping"): Visited a night market. Bought some souvenirs. Didn't get scammed this time. Pretty sure I'm getting the hang of this whole "bartering" thing.
Day 4: The Bathtub, Departure, and the Promise to Return (Eventually):
- Morning (or, "The Bathtub - Finally! (And Possibly Not Worth the Hype)"): The moment of truth. The bathtub. I run the water, pour in the bath salts I bought at the market, and… settle in. It's… okay. Not quite the spa-like experience I envisioned, but hey, I'm clean. I’m also sweating. I’m considering a cold shower to cool down.
- Afternoon (or, "Last-Minute Souvenirs, and Airport Chaos"): Last-minute souvenir shopping. More coffee. Fighting traffic to the airport. The usual pre-flight anxiety.
- Evening (or, "Goodbye, Saigon! (Until Next Time)"): Departure. Looking back at the city lights as the plane takes off. I'm exhausted, slightly sunburned, and my stomach is still recovering from the street food. But I'm also exhilarated. Ho Chi Minh City, you magnificent, chaotic beast. I’ll be back. Eventually. Probably. Maybe. And next time, I'll try to find a bathtub that actually lives up to the hype.
Final Thoughts (aka, the "Post-Trip Ramblings"):
This trip was a whirlwind. It was messy. It was imperfect. It was everything I wanted and nothing I expected. I ate amazing food, saw incredible things, met wonderful people, and got a little bit lost (both literally and figuratively). And that, my friends, is what makes travel truly unforgettable. So, go. Explore. Embrace the chaos. And maybe, just maybe, find yourself a bathtub that actually delivers on its promises.
Luxury Pirogova Apartment: Cheboksary's Hidden Gem!
Bathtub Goals: 20% OFF Stunning NCT-Inspired Bathroom in Ho Chi Minh City! (Ugh, My Wallet...) - FAQs
Okay, seriously... what *is* an NCT-inspired bathroom? Is it like, glow-in-the-dark toilet paper?
20% OFF?! Is this a scam? Because my bank account weeps just thinking about bathroom renovations.
Where in Ho Chi Minh City is this magical bathroom-making happening? (Because I'm already mentally measuring my bathroom.)
What kind of NCT-themed elements are we talking about? Could I get a shower that plays "Kick Back" when I turn it on? (Asking for a friend... who is me.)
What’s the catch? There’s *always* a catch. Are they going to charge me an arm and a leg for the *Taeyong-inspired* faucet alone?
Can I see the final product? Do they have examples?
How long will it take to build? I need to know if I can still live in my house, or if I need to book a hotel.

