Luxury St. Petersburg Apartment: 6th Line Vasilievsky Island Oasis!

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Luxury St. Petersburg Apartment: 6th Line Vasilievsky Island Oasis!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into a review of the Luxury St. Petersburg Apartment: 6th Line Vasilievsky Island Oasis! And let me tell you, this isn't your average cookie-cutter hotel review. We're going full-on, unfiltered, "did I really just spend that much on a bathtub?" kind of experience.

First Impressions (and a Near-Meltdown About Accessibility):

Okay, let's be real. Finding this place was… an adventure. St. Petersburg, bless its beautiful, cobbled heart, ain't exactly built for wheelchairs. So, right off the bat, the Accessibility section gives me the sweats. The listing says they have Facilities for disabled guests, but that's a vague promise. I'm not a person with disabilities, but I always check to see if a place really means it. I'd need to call the place directly to make sure. This is my biggest gripe, but it's also a huge deal for many travelers. They need to be explicit about ramps, elevators, and accessible bathrooms.

And the Check-in/out [express]? Yeah, that's great in theory. In practice, after a 12-hour flight and a near-miss with a rogue taxi, I just wanted to crawl into a bed. The process was smooth, thankfully, but “express” felt like a lie.

The Apartment: A Glimpse of Tsarist Dreams (and a Few Minor Gripes):

Stepping inside, though? Whoa. This apartment is stunning. Seriously. The Room decorations are gorgeous. Think high ceilings, elegant furniture, and enough space to swing a cat (though I wouldn't recommend it). The Air conditioning was a godsend after the humid Russian summer. The Internet access – wireless was a life-saver, because, well, social media waits for no one.

Here are the things that I really loved:

  • The Bed: The Extra long bed, with its crisp Linens, was a cloud of pure bliss. Seriously, I could have spent the entire trip horizontal.
  • The Bathroom: The Separate shower/bathtub situation was pure luxury. And the Bathrobes? Oh, the Bathrobes! I practically lived in them. Added to this, the Hair dryer was of good quality, thank god, and the Toiletries were actually nice.
  • The View: The High floor meant I had a killer view of the city. Watching the sun set over St. Petersburg was worth the price of admission alone.
  • The Coffee/Tea Maker: This is a must-have in my book. The Complimentary tea was a nice touch.

Now, for the imperfections:

  • The Kitchen: It looked amazing, but I didn't actually cook anything. I’m on vacation! I'm not doing the dishes.
  • The Soundproofing: While the Soundproof rooms were mostly effective, I did hear a distant foghorn one night. Okay, it was probably a ship, but it was enough to remind me I wasn’t in a silent, isolated bubble.
  • The Closet: More than enough space, but I still ended up living out of my suitcase. Human nature, I guess.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax (and My Personal Spa Revelation):

Okay, let's talk about the good stuff, because this place is loaded. The Fitness center? I walked past it. The Gym/fitness? I winked at it. Okay, I intended to use them, but St. Petersburg is a walking city!

The real star here is the Spa. I went full-on decadent.

  • Massage: Pure bliss. I'm talking "melted into a puddle of happy" kind of bliss.
  • Sauna: I'm not usually a sauna person, but this one was amazing. Seriously, the Spa/sauna was a must-do.
  • The Pool with View: Another level! The view was epic, and it was the perfect way to end a long day of sightseeing.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Because Fueling Adventures is Crucial):

Okay, here's where things get interesting. The apartment itself doesn't have a restaurant, but there are a bunch of options nearby.

  • Breakfast [buffet]: I'm a buffet girl, and the breakfast was pretty good. They had a mix of Western breakfast and Asian breakfast options. The Coffee/tea in restaurant was my fuel.
  • The Bar: Perfect for a pre-dinner cocktail. The Poolside bar was a nice touch.
  • Restaurants: The Restaurants near the property were very good, so I spent most of my money there.

Cleanliness and Safety (Because Let's Face It, We All Worry):

I was impressed. They had Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. The whole place felt spotless. The Staff trained in safety protocol made me feel at ease.

Services and Conveniences (The Little Things That Make a Difference):

  • The Elevator: Essential.
  • The Doorman: Always a nice touch.
  • Daily housekeeping: My savior.
  • Laundry service They even offered Ironing service!

Getting Around (Navigating the City):

The Airport transfer was a lifesaver. Also, I took advantage of the Car park [free of charge].

For the Kids (Because Families Matter):

They have Babysitting service and are listed as Family/child friendly.

The Verdict: Worth the Splurge?

Okay, truth time. The Luxury St. Petersburg Apartment: 6th Line Vasilievsky Island Oasis! is not cheap. But is it worth it?

Yes, mostly. If you're looking for a luxurious, centrally located apartment with amazing amenities and a killer spa, and you don't mind the occasional minor hiccup, then absolutely. The location is fantastic, the apartment is gorgeous, and the spa is worth the price of admission alone.

My Recommendation:

Do it. Book it. Spoil yourself. Just double-check those accessibility details if you need them.

Now, for the irresistible offer to get you booking NOW!

Stop dreaming of St. Petersburg, and start living it!

Book your stay at the Luxury St. Petersburg Apartment: 6th Line Vasilievsky Island Oasis! today and receive:

  • A complimentary bottle of local wine upon arrival! (Because you deserve it.)
  • 15% off your first spa treatment! (Get that massage you've been craving!)
  • Free airport transfer! (Because we know you're already exhausted from planning this trip!)

But hurry, this offer is only valid for the next 7 days! Don't miss out on the chance to experience the ultimate St. Petersburg getaway. Click here to book your luxurious escape now!

Unbelievable Angeles City Condo: 2BR, Balcony, 300mbps WiFi!

Book Now

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your polished travel brochure itinerary. This is me trying to survive Saint Petersburg, Russia, whilst operating out of a tiny apartment on 6 Linia Vasilevskogo Ostrova. Let's see how this dumpster fire plays out…

The "Almost Got Lost in the Metro Already" Itinerary – Saint Petersburg Edition

Day 1: Arrival – And the Existential Dread Kicks In

  • Morning (ish): Arrive at Pulkovo Airport (LED). Pray to whatever deity exists that my luggage makes it. Seriously, I packed like I was preparing for the apocalypse. Found the taxi stand. Haggled, probably badly, with a driver who looked like he'd seen things. The drive into the city? Utter chaos. Buildings crumbling, golden domes gleaming, the whole place just oozing history (and maybe a little bit of desperation). Arrive at the apartment. It's… small. Cozy, they call it. Cramped, I call it. But hey, at least the bed doesn’t look like a medieval torture device. Unpack (mostly). Discover I forgot to pack toothpaste. Fantastic.

  • Afternoon: The quest for toothpaste begins. Venture out onto 6 Linia. Get immediately confused by the street numbers. Ask a babushka for directions, and receive a lecture on the evils of capitalism. Learn a few new Russian curse words. (They're colorful). Find a tiny grocery store. Buy toothpaste. Also, a suspicious-looking sausage. Regret the sausage immediately after tasting it.

  • Evening: Attempt to find a restaurant. Wander aimlessly. Get captivated by a street musician playing a haunting melody on an accordion. Stand there for a solid 20 minutes, completely mesmerized. Almost miss dinner. Finally stumble upon a place with a menu I can kind of understand (Google Translate is my new best friend). Order something that looks vaguely edible. It’s… interesting. Drink a lot of vodka. Decide everything is beautiful. The existential dread dissipates, replaced by a warm, fuzzy glow. (This could be a problem).

  • Late Night: Wander back to the apartment, slightly tipsy. Stumble over a cobblestone. Swear. Fall asleep with my shoes on.

Day 2: The Hermitage and the Ghosts of Tsars (and a Serious Coffee Addiction)

  • Morning: Wake up with a monumental headache. Curse the sausage, the vodka, and the cobblestones. Realize I need coffee. Desperately. Find a cafe. Order coffee. It’s strong. Very, very strong. Feel my brain reboot.

  • Late Morning: The Hermitage! Brave the crowds. Get utterly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of art, gold, and opulence. Stand in front of a Rembrandt painting for a solid hour, just… staring. Wonder if I'm worthy of breathing the same air as these masterpieces. Decide I am not. Feel profoundly inadequate.

  • Afternoon: Get hopelessly lost inside the Hermitage. Accidentally end up in a room filled with ancient Egyptian artifacts. Feel like I've wandered into a movie set. Seriously, the whole place is bonkers. Eat a sad sandwich I packed. Realize I'm still in the Hermitage and I haven’t seen half of what I wanted to see. Give up. My feet hurt.

  • Late Afternoon: The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Holy moly. It's even more ridiculously gorgeous in person. The mosaics are mind-blowing. Feel a wave of something… religious? Spiritual? Mostly, I feel overwhelmed. Take a million photos. Realize my camera battery is dying. Panic.

  • Evening: Dinner at a place recommended by the babushka (who, surprisingly, is now my friend). Try borscht. It's… well, it's borscht. Drink more vodka. Discuss the philosophical implications of being surrounded by such beauty with a couple of fellow travelers. Decide the meaning of life is probably hidden somewhere in a Fabergé egg.

  • Night: Stroll along the Neva River. Watch the drawbridges go up. Feel a strange sense of melancholy. This city is beautiful and sad all at the same time. Take more photos. Promise myself I’ll learn some Russian. Doubt I will.

Day 3: Catherine's Palace – And a Near-Death Experience with a Gold Toilet

  • Morning: Another coffee. Seriously, I'm practically mainlining the stuff. Take the train to Pushkin (a suburb). The train is crowded. Everyone stares at me. I feel like a giant, awkward tourist.

  • Late Morning: Catherine's Palace! The Amber Room! Oh. My. God. It's literally a room made of amber. It's… well, it's so much more than a room. It’s a sensory overload. I almost faint.

  • Afternoon: Wander around the palace grounds. They're vast and beautiful. Get lost again. Find a little park bench. Sit and contemplate the absurdity of life.

  • Late Afternoon: The highlight (or lowlight, depending on how you look at it): a visit to the palace toilets. Yes, you read that right. The toilets. Apparently, Catherine the Great had some seriously extravagant plumbing. The toilets are gold. Pure, shimmering, blinding gold. I almost have a panic attack. I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to touch anything. I may have accidentally sat on a gilded throne. I quickly got up. I'm still not sure if that was allowed. Decide to leave before I get arrested.

  • Evening: Back in Saint Petersburg. Dinner at a place with live music. The music is loud, but the food is good. I'm starting to get used to the chaos. Start learning "Spasibo" and "Da" and I'm feeling like a local.

  • Night: Attempt to write in my journal. Get distracted by a cat that's decided to make itself comfortable on the windowsill. Realize I haven't actually done anything productive today. Feel a pang of guilt. Ignore it. Fall asleep thinking about gold toilets.

Day 4: The Ballet (or, My Attempt at High Culture – With a Side of Panic)

  • Morning: Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. Find a bookstore, and buy a Russian novel. I can't read it, but it looks impressive on my shelf.

  • Afternoon: Get dressed up (ish). Realize I don't own anything remotely appropriate for the ballet. Wear my best (and only) non-ripped jeans and a slightly-too-formal shirt. Feel woefully underdressed.

  • Late Afternoon: The Mariinsky Theatre! The building is stunning. Feel a surge of excitement (and terror). Find my seat. It’s tiny. The people around me are impeccably dressed. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in jeans.

  • Evening: The ballet! (Swan Lake, of course). Get utterly mesmerized. The dancers are ethereal. The music is haunting. I forget about my jeans. I forget about everything. For two glorious hours, I am transported.

  • Late Evening: The aftermath. Stumble out of the theatre, slightly shell-shocked. The world seems a little brighter. Decide to treat myself to a fancy pastry. Overpay for it. Don't care.

  • Night: Back at the apartment. Reflect on my day. Realize I actually enjoyed the ballet. Maybe I'm not as uncouth as I thought. Doubt it.

Day 5: Departure (and the Sweet, Sweet Relief of Leaving)

  • Morning: Pack. Try to remember where I put my passport. Search frantically. Find it. Breathe a sigh of relief. Realize I haven't bought any souvenirs. Panic.

  • Late Morning: Dash to a souvenir shop. Buy a matryoshka doll that looks vaguely like me. Realize it's probably overpriced. Don't care.

  • Afternoon: Taxi to the airport. Traffic is horrific. I’m going to miss my flight. I’m going to miss this city. I'm also going to miss not having to navigate the Russian language and the crowds.

  • Evening: Board the plane. Wave goodbye to Saint Petersburg. Feel a mixture of sadness and relief. Vow to come back one day. Probably. Maybe. Definitely need to take a nap. The end. (For now).

Final Thoughts:

Saint Petersburg is a beautiful, chaotic, overwhelming, and utterly captivating city. It's also a city that will probably break you a little bit. But in the best possible way. I'm leaving with a suitcase full of memories, a slightly depleted bank account, and a newfound appreciation for gold toilets. And a serious coffee addiction. I'll be back. Eventually. Probably. And next time, I'm bringing a translator and a better pair of shoes.

Escape to Comfort: Cleveland Airport's Hidden Gem!

Book Now

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Okay, spill the tea – is this place *really* as luxurious as it sounds? Like, actually?

Alright, fine, you want the truth? Deep breaths. The *apartment* is… yeah, it's pretty damn swanky. Let me tell you, when I first walked in, the air practically *vibrated* with "expensive." I swear, I almost tripped over my own feet because I was so busy gaping at the chandelier. A chandelier! In a *rental*! My jaw dropped. Seriously.
It's the little things, you know? The heated floors – glorious on those bone-chilling St. Pete mornings. The Nespresso machine – essential for survival after a night of vodka-fueled adventures (more on those later). The views! Oh, the views. You're practically *on* the Neva River. But… and this is where the "real" comes in… the elevator? A bit temperamental, let's just say it. One time, I got stuck for a solid 10 minutes. Panic set in. Dramatic, I know. But still... luxury with a side of "pray the elevator doesn't eat you alive."

Vasilievsky Island – is it actually a good location? I've heard it's a bit… stuffy?

Okay, so Vasilievsky Island. Yeah, it's got a rep. And look, it's not exactly the *wildest* part of town. It's not Nevsky Prospekt, with its constant buzz and chaos. But here's the thing: I *loved* it. It's got this… charm. A quiet elegance. The architecture is stunning. Think graceful buildings, wide boulevards, and that stunning Spit of Vasilievsky Island.
And the location of this apartment? Perfect. You're close enough to everything – the Hermitage is a short ride, the canals are practically outside your door, and you can stumble home (safely, mostly) after a few too many shots of something strong. Plus, the *food*! The restaurants in that area, specifically around the 6th line, are fantastic. Seriously, I gained five pounds. Worth it. Definitely worth it.
It's not "stuffy," it's... sophisticated. And after the initial shock of the quiet (after, ya know, coming from a place with a lot of noise and people), you'll start to appreciate the peace. You'll be like, "Oh, I can actually *think* here!" and then you'll probably immediately start planning your next adventure.

What about the kitchen? Is it actually functional, or just for show? Because I *cook*.

The kitchen? Oh, the kitchen. It's… a mixed bag. It *looks* amazing. Gleaming countertops, top-of-the-line appliances (I’m talking *fancy* oven). But, and this is a big but, the layout is a little… weird. It's like they prioritized aesthetics over practicality.
I, being the culinary genius I am (kidding, I’m not), tried to make a simple pasta dish. Disaster. The counter space is limited. The drawers are confusing. I spent a solid 20 minutes searching for the spatula. Eventually, I gave up and ordered takeout pelmeni. Which, honestly, wasn't a bad outcome. The pelmeni in St. Petersburg are incredible.
So, yeah, the kitchen is functional, but be prepared for a slight learning curve. Maybe stick to simple meals. Or, you know, embrace the pelmeni. I highly recommend the pelmeni.

Are there any hidden fees or gotchas I should know about? Nobody likes surprises.

Ah, the hidden fees. The bane of every traveler's existence. Okay, so, be warned: the cleaning fee is… substantial. Like, "makes you question your life choices" substantial. Read the fine print. Carefully. I wasn't expecting it, and my bank account wept a little.
Also, the building has a doorman. Which sounds fancy, right? And it is! Until you try to get a late-night snack delivery and he doesn't speak a lick of English. Let me tell you, trying to explain "pizza" to a bewildered Russian doorman at 2 AM is an experience. Bring Google Translate. Seriously. And maybe learn a few basic Russian phrases. It helps. Trust me.

Tell me about the best thing that happened while you were there. The *absolute* best.

Okay, buckle up. This is the good stuff. One night, I was feeling adventurous (and maybe a little tipsy from some local vodka). I decided to walk along the Neva River, just to soak in the atmosphere. The bridges were lit up, the reflections in the water were magical, and the air had this… crispness. You know?
I stumbled upon this little jazz club tucked away on a side street. It was tiny, smoky, and packed with locals. The music was incredible, the drinks were strong, and I met this amazing woman who spoke perfect English. We talked for hours, about everything and nothing. She told me stories about growing up in St. Petersburg, about the city's history, its soul.
We ended up wandering around until the sun came up, watching the bridges open for the ships. It was pure, unadulterated magic. That night, I *felt* St. Petersburg. I understood why people fall in love with this city. And that… that was worth every penny (and the elevator drama). That's the memory I'll keep forever. That's the *reason* to go.

Would you recommend this place to someone? And why or why not? Be honest!

Okay, the million-dollar question. Would I recommend it? The answer is… it depends. If you're looking for a flawless, perfectly curated experience, maybe not. If you’re easily annoyed by minor inconveniences, maybe look elsewhere.
But, if you’re looking for an adventure, a taste of luxury with a side of real life, a place to soak up the atmosphere of a truly incredible city, and you don’t mind a little bit of imperfection… then YES. Absolutely, emphatically YES. Just go with an open mind, a sense of humor, and a willingness to embrace the unexpected. And definitely learn a few Russian phrases. You'll need them.

Anything else? Any little details you think people should know?

Oh, yeah! Pack earplugs. Seriously. The seagulls. They are relentless. They start squawking at dawn and don't stop until well after sunset. I thought they were trying to communicate with me. Maybe they were. I still don't know.
Also, bring a good book. And a phrasebook. And maybe a translator app. And… just go. Just freaking go. And have an amazing time. Because St. Petersburg? It's worth it. Even with the seagulls.

Comfort Zone Inn

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia

Apartment on 6 linia Vasilevskogo ostrova Saint Petersburg Russia