
Luxury Busan Oasis: Odays Osiria Residence Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the sparkly, sometimes messy, and utterly human experience that is Luxury Busan Oasis: Odays Osiria Residence Awaits! This isn't your average review; this is a deep dive, a confessional, a love letter, and maybe a little bit of a rant all rolled into one. Let's get this show on the road!
First Impressions (and a Slight Panic Attack): Accessibility & Getting There
Okay, so "luxury" and "Busan" – sounds dreamy, right? Well, the dream starts with, gulp, getting there. Accessibility is a massive deal for me, and I was both relieved and a little… cautious about Odays. The good news? They mention facilities for disabled guests. The better news? They have an elevator, which, after a recent stair-related near-death experience, is a godsend. They also offer airport transfer, which, frankly, is a must after a long-haul flight. The car park [free of charge] is a win, but I'm always a bit stressed about parking in a new city – so, kudos to valet parking too, for those feeling fancy.
The Rooms: Sanctuary or Just a Room? (Spoiler: Mostly Sanctuary!)
Alright, let's be real. The rooms are where the magic should happen. And at Odays, they mostly deliver. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! – a must in this digital age. Air conditioning – essential, unless you enjoy resembling a glazed donut. Blackout curtains – Hallelujah! Sleep is sacred. And the little things? Bathrobes, slippers, complimentary tea, free bottled water – it's the small touches that elevate the experience. The extra-long bed was a welcome surprise. I'm tall, so I appreciate that.
Now, for the slightly less rosy bits. They list interconnecting rooms available, which is great for families, but I’m not sure how I feel about the soundproofing, given the exterior corridor situation (that can be noisy). And while they list soundproofing, I'm always a little skeptical until I experience it. Still, the non-smoking rooms are a major plus.
My Room-Related Disaster (And Why It's Okay)
Okay, confession time. There was a minor incident. The first room I was given had a… smell. Not a bad smell, exactly, but a… presence. I'm talking stale air, a hint of… something. I politely requested a switch (thank God for the front desk [24-hour]!). And guess what? The staff were amazing. No fuss, no eye-rolling, just a swift and efficient relocation. This is where the staff trained in safety protocol really shines. They were quick, professional, and made the whole situation painless. That's what makes a hotel truly luxurious: the ability to fix a problem without making you feel like a burden. (And the new room was perfect.)
Cleanliness and Safety: The Pandemic Edition
Let's address the elephant in the room (or, you know, the virus). Odays, thankfully, seems to be taking things seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, rooms sanitized between stays, professional-grade sanitizing services, hand sanitizer, and staff trained in safety protocol – it's all there. They even offer room sanitization opt-out available, which I appreciate because sometimes I just want to breathe in the hotel room air without feeling like I'm in a hospital. The cashless payment service is also a big plus.
Food, Glorious Food (and My Attempt to Avoid Carbs)
Listen, I love food. I really love food. And Odays seems to understand this. Breakfast [buffet] – always a temptation. Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, a la carte in restaurant, buffet in restaurant, coffee/tea in restaurant, coffee shop, desserts in restaurant, happy hour, international cuisine in restaurant, poolside bar, restaurants, room service [24-hour], snack bar, soup in restaurant, vegetarian restaurant, western cuisine in restaurant – it’s a culinary playground! I attempted to be good and stick to the salad in restaurant option, but the desserts in restaurant were calling my name… loud. The bottle of water in the room was a lifesaver.
The Spa, the Pool, and My Near-Drowning Experience (Kidding… Mostly)
Okay, this is where it gets good. They have a swimming pool [outdoor] and a pool with view – hello, Instagram! They also have a spa, spa/sauna, sauna, steamroom, massage, body scrub, body wrap, foot bath – the works! I spent a glorious afternoon getting a massage and trying to avoid falling asleep (the temptation was real). The fitness center looked well-equipped, but I may have skipped that part. (Priorities, people.)
The Unsung Heroes: Services and Conveniences
Beyond the obvious, Odays offers a ton of helpful stuff. Concierge, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, laundry service, luggage storage, safety deposit boxes – all the things that make travel easier. They also have a convenience store for those late-night snack attacks. And for the business travelers, there's business facilities, meeting/banquet facilities, meetings, seminars, Xerox/fax in business center.
For the Kids (and the Inner Child in All of Us)
Babysitting service, family/child friendly, kids facilities, kids meal – Odays seems to cater to families.
Things to Do: Busan and Beyond
They don’t explicitly mention tours or activities, but the location is great. Busan is amazing!
The Bottom Line: Is Odays Osiria Worth It?
Yes. Absolutely, yes. Despite a few minor hiccups (every hotel has them), Odays Osiria delivered. The rooms are comfortable, the amenities are plentiful, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the location is fantastic. It's a true oasis of calm in a vibrant city.
My Quirky Observation: The sheer number of pillows on the bed was both overwhelming and comforting. I felt like I could build a fort.
My Emotional Reaction: Pure, unadulterated relaxation. I left feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to face the world (or at least the next flight).
The Offer: Your Busan Escape Awaits!
Book your stay at Luxury Busan Oasis: Odays Osiria Residence Awaits! and receive:
- 15% off your first stay
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Guaranteed early check-in (subject to availability)
- Free upgrade to a room with a view (limited availability)
- A special welcome amenity upon arrival
Click here to book your escape now and experience the luxury you deserve!
Don't wait! This offer is only valid for a limited time.
Nilai Family Fun: Brand New 6-Pax Suite Awaits!
Odays Osiria Residence: Busan, South Korea - A Messy, Wonderful Adventure (AKA My Brain Dump)
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your average, perfectly-manicured travel itinerary. This is real life travel, with all the glorious, chaotic imperfections. We're talking Odays Osiria Residence in Busan, South Korea. Let's get this show on the road… or, you know, the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival & Jet Lagged Shenanigans (aka, Where Did My Brain Go?)
- Morning (6:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Ugh, the flight. Don't even get me started. Let's just say my neck is still complaining. We finally landed at Gimhae International Airport. The airport itself was surprisingly efficient, but my brain was already swimming in a sea of exhaustion and the vague scent of airplane peanuts. Finding a taxi was a breeze (thank goodness for the helpful lady with the bright pink lipstick!), and off we went towards Odays Osiria.
- Midday (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM): CHECK-IN. Oh, the sweet relief of finally arriving. Odays Osiria is… well, it's nice. Modern, clean, and the view from the balcony is actually pretty amazing. We’re in a "family suite," which means… lots of space. Too much space, if you ask me. I’m already plotting how to get away from the others and get some peace and quiet.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Lunch! We stumbled upon a little local place near the residence. The menu was entirely in Korean, so we just pointed at a picture that looked vaguely appealing. Turns out it was some kind of spicy pork stew. Delicious! And my mouth is still burning. Jet lag is a cruel mistress, however. I'm convinced I saw a tiny, dancing kimchi pancake. Probably a hallucination.
- Evening (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Nap time! This is non-negotiable. Followed by a quick stroll around the Osiria area. The beach is beautiful, but I was too tired to fully appreciate it. My eyelids felt like lead weights. Dinner was a half-hearted attempt at ordering delivery, which ended in a hilarious misunderstanding with the delivery guy and a plate of cold, soggy… something. We ate it anyway. Exhaustion makes anything edible. Bedtime, finally.
Day 2: Gamcheon Culture Village & Seafood Overload (and a near-meltdown)
- Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Okay, so I woke up. Sort of. First things first, COFFEE. Then, we ventured out to Gamcheon Culture Village. This place is pure, unadulterated Instagram gold. Those colorful houses! The narrow alleyways! I swear, I could wander around there for days. We spent hours getting lost, taking photos, and dodging selfie sticks. The crowds were a bit much, though. I briefly contemplated just sitting down and refusing to move.
- Midday (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch at a tiny restaurant in the village. Bibimbap. Delicious. And I almost didn’t have a full-blown panic attack when I couldn’t find the chopsticks. Victory!
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Seafood market! Jagalchi Fish Market. Holy Mackerel! (Pun intended). The sheer variety of seafood was overwhelming. Live octopuses wriggling around in tanks, giant crabs, glistening oysters… it was a sensory overload in the best possible way. We ended up choosing a live octopus (which, I admit, was a bit horrifying, but also incredibly delicious), some fresh sashimi, and a mountain of grilled prawns. My stomach is still singing the praises of that meal.
- Evening (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Back to Odays. Honestly, all I wanted was a shower and to collapse. Dinner was a quiet affair, mostly because we were too full to speak. Maybe a little TV, and then… sleep. Glorious sleep.
Day 3: Temple Time & Beach Blues (or, Why I Should Never Be Left Alone With a Map)
- Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Beomeosa Temple. This place is stunning. The architecture, the serene atmosphere, the chanting monks… it was a much-needed dose of peace and tranquility after the chaos of the previous days. Wandered around, took some deep breaths, and actually felt… calm. For about an hour.
- Midday (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch near the temple. More delicious Korean food! (I’m starting to think I could live on kimchi alone).
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Haeundae Beach. Okay, so I thought I'd be all zen after the temple. Wrong. The beach was packed, and the sand was… well, it was sand. I got sand in my shoes, in my hair, and probably in my soul. The waves were pretty, I guess. But mostly, I just wanted to find a quiet corner and scream into a pillow. It was over-crowded and overhyped.
- Evening (5:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Attempted to navigate the Busan subway. Epic fail. We got lost. Terribly lost. Ended up wandering around a random neighborhood for an hour before finally finding our way back to the residence. Dinner was ramen. Comfort food at its finest (and cheapest).
Day 4: The One Thing I'll Remember Forever: The Taejongdae Park Hike (and Why I Love Busan)
- Morning (9:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Taejongdae Park. THIS. PLACE. Wow. We took a bus to the entrance and started the hike. It's a bit strenuous, but the views… the views are breathtaking. The cliffs plunging into the turquoise sea, the rugged coastline, the wind whipping through my hair… It was pure, unadulterated beauty. We spent hours walking, taking photos (lots of photos!), and just soaking it all in. I even managed to get a decent photo of a lighthouse! (A miracle, truly).
- Midday (1:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch at a little cafe near the lighthouse. Simple, delicious, and with a view that made me want to cry with happiness. Seriously, the Taejongdae hike was the highlight of the trip. It's the reason I'd come back to Busan in a heartbeat. It's the kind of place that stays with you.
- Afternoon (2:00 PM - 6:00 PM): More Taejongdae! We went back and found a different path. We got lost again. But this time, I didn't mind. It was just us, the sea, and the wind. Pure bliss.
- Evening (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Dinner at a seafood restaurant with a view (sensing a theme here?). This time, we ordered everything! Grilled fish, seafood pancakes, more sashimi. And maybe a little soju. Busan is truly a paradise for seafood lovers.
Day 5: Departure (and the inevitable post-travel blues)
- Morning (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM): Packing. Ugh, packing. Always the worst part. Saying goodbye to that incredible view from Odays Osiria.
- Midday (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM): Last-minute souvenir shopping. Found some cute little things to remember Busan by. More snacks!
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Travel to airport. Goodbye, Busan! Until we meet again!
- Evening (4:00 PM - onwards): The long flight home. Thinking about all the things I didn't get to do. Already planning my return. And dreaming of kimchi pancakes.
Final Thoughts:
Busan is amazing. Messy. Wonderful. Exhausting. And I wouldn't trade a single moment of it. Odays Osiria was a good base, though I would've preferred a smaller apartment. But, hey, that's life. Travel is messy, imperfect, and often hilarious. And that's what makes it so damn worthwhile. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need a nap. And maybe some kimchi.
Escape to Paradise: Mulyo Hotel's Port Dickson Luxury Awaits!
Luxury Busan Oasis: Odays Osiria Residence - Seriously, What's the Deal?! (My Brain Dump)
Okay, so... Odays Osiria. Sounds fancy. Where *exactly* is this place? And is it even *reachable*? (Because I've been lost in Busan before, and it wasn't pretty.)
Alright, alright, let's get this straight. Odays Osiria Residence is nestled (fancy word, I know, but it fits!) in the Osiria Tourist Complex in Busan. Think of it as… well, a fancy little bubble of luxury. It's *relatively* easy to get to, thankfully. You can take the subway (Metro Line 2, to Osiria Station), then it's a short taxi ride or a brisk (or not-so-brisk, depending on your fitness level and the Busan humidity) walk. My first time, I swear, I almost walked the whole way. Ended up looking like a drowned rat and questioning all my life choices. Definitely take a taxi. Seriously. Save yourself the existential crisis. Plus, the views from the taxi? Gorgeous. Assuming you're not too busy sweating and cursing your lack of planning.
"Luxury." That word gets thrown around a lot. What *actually* makes Odays Osiria luxurious? Is it just a fancy paint job and a slightly nicer bed? Because, let's be honest, I've been fooled before.
Okay, good question. And trust me, I'm with you. "Luxury" can be a real scam sometimes. But Odays Osiria? They actually *deliver*. Think spacious apartments with, like, actual *space*. (Coming from a tiny apartment dweller, this is a HUGE deal.) High-end finishes, the kind that make you want to run your hands along the walls and just… appreciate. The views from the balconies? Unreal. Ocean views, mountain views… it's a feast for the eyes. And the amenities! A beautiful pool (which, confession time, I spent *way* too much time in), a gym (which I… well, I *looked* at), a spa (where I definitely indulged). It's the little things, too. Like the ridiculously comfortable beds. Seriously, I almost didn't get out of bed one day. Almost. Food, the service. They really do try to pamper you.
What's the vibe? Is it stuffy and pretentious? Because if I have to deal with a bunch of people judging my choice of swimwear, I'm out.
Okay, this is important. And honestly, a bit of a mixed bag. Yes, it's luxurious, so you'll encounter… well, let's just say people who appreciate the finer things. But it's not *stuffy*. At least, I didn't think so. I mean, I'm not exactly a high society type. I showed up in my slightly-worn (but beloved!) travel clothes. Nobody batted an eye. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The guests are generally relaxed. You'll find families, couples, solo travelers… a real mix. I saw a woman in a *very* elaborate hat by the pool one day. And honestly? Good for her. You do you, sister. But don't expect to feel like you're under constant scrutiny. Just be yourself, and enjoy the view. That's what I did, anyway.
The food! Tell me about the food! (Because, let's be honest, food is a major consideration.)
Oh. My. God. The food. Okay, deep breaths. Right. So, there's a range of options. Restaurants within the complex, room service (which, yes, I definitely took advantage of), and the general Osiria Tourist Complex is overflowing with restaurants. From fancy fine dining (which I, admittedly, splurged on *once*) to casual cafes. I had some of the best Korean BBQ of my life nearby (don't ask me for the name, I'm terrible with names). The breakfast buffet at the hotel was… well, let's just say I had to restrain myself from eating *everything*. Fresh fruit, pastries, Korean specialties… it was a glorious, carb-filled dream. And the coffee? Excellent. The only downside? My jeans were a little tighter by the end of the trip. Totally worth it, though. Absolutely. No regrets.
Okay, the price. Let's be real. Is this place going to break the bank? I'm not made of money.
Alright, the elephant in the room. Yes, it's not budget travel. It's definitely leaning towards the higher end. But! And this is a big but… it's *worth* it, in my opinion. Think of it as an investment in your sanity and your well-being. Compared to some of the truly insane luxury hotels out there, it's… well, it's *relatively* reasonable. (I'm using "reasonable" loosely, here.) Check the prices online, compare with other luxury options in the area. Look for deals, consider off-season travel. And maybe, just maybe, skip that extra fancy cocktail at the bar. Or, you know, don't. It's your trip. Do what makes you happy. Just… be prepared to maybe eat instant noodles for a week afterwards.
What's there to *do* around Odays Osiria? Besides, you know, lounging by the pool and stuffing your face. (Although, those are pretty good options.)
Okay, so you're not just a lazy slob like me? Good for you! The Osiria Tourist Complex itself has a ton of stuff. Theme parks (I'm not a theme park person, but they're there), shopping (which is dangerous for my bank account), art galleries, the Lotte Premium Outlet (prepare to spend *hours*), and, of course, the beach. Busan is all about the beaches! Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, a beautiful temple right on the coast, is a must-see (even if you're not religious, the views are stunning). You can easily take day trips to other parts of Busan. The city is incredibly vibrant and full of things to see and do. But honestly? I spent a good chunk of my time just… relaxing. Reading a book on the balcony. Staring at the ocean. Sometimes, that's all you need. And sometimes, that's the best luxury of all.
Any downsides? Be honest! Nobody's perfect, and neither are hotels.
Okay, truth time. Yes, there were a couple of minor niggles. The Wi-Fi wasn't *always* the fastest (but hey, you're on vacation, disconnect!). The walk to the beach fromYour Stay Hub

