Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Awaits at The Evara Villa, Bali

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Awaits at The Evara Villa, Bali

Escape to Paradise: Your Dream Awaits at The Evara Villa, Bali - A Brutally Honest Review (and Why You NEED to Book!)

Okay, listen up, because I just got back from The Evara Villa in Bali, and I have thoughts. Lots of them. Prepare for a rollercoaster of a review, because let's be real, perfection is boring. And The Evara? Well, it's got its own kind of imperfect magic.

First things first: Accessibility. This is Bali, people. Real talk: it's not exactly a wheelchair paradise. While The Evara does list "Facilities for disabled guests," I'd strongly recommend contacting them directly to confirm specifics. Bali's beauty often comes with a side of uneven sidewalks and a general "let's just make it work" attitude. So, call ahead, get the lowdown, and don't just assume.

The Vibe (and the Wi-Fi, Oh the Wi-Fi!)

The Evara Villa is all about that "escape to paradise" promise, and honestly? It mostly delivers. Think lush greenery, Balinese architecture, and a general sense of calm that's practically mandatory for a Bali trip. The Wi-Fi? Yes, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Thank the gods. Because, and this is crucial for any modern traveler: Internet access is non-negotiable. Whether you're working (bless your soul), posting envy-inducing Instagram pics (guilty!), or just trying to figure out what the heck "nasi goreng" actually is (delicious, by the way), you need the internet. They also have Internet [LAN] for those who want to be old-school, but honestly, who does that anymore? Wi-Fi in public areas is also available, which is great for lounging by the pool (more on that later).

Cleanliness and Safety: My Inner Germaphobe Approved (Mostly)

Okay, let's talk about the elephant in the room: COVID. The Evara is taking this seriously. They have all the bells and whistles: Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere you look, and staff trained in safety protocol. They even have Room sanitization opt-out available, which is a nice touch. I mean, I saw the Professional-grade sanitizing services in action, and I felt pretty safe. They also have Cashless payment service which is great. Individually-wrapped food options were a nice touch. Safe dining setup was clearly in place. And, you know, the usual Fire extinguisher, Smoke alarms, etc. made me feel like I wouldn’t spontaneously combust. Hygiene certification gives me a little peace of mind. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit of a germaphobe, so this was a huge plus.

The Food, Glorious Food (And My Stomach's Saga)

Alright, the food. Buckle up. The Evara has a lot of options. From Asian breakfast to Western breakfast, from Asian cuisine in restaurant to Western cuisine in restaurant, you're covered. They have Restaurants, a Coffee shop, and a Poolside bar (more on that later). Room service [24-hour] is a lifesaver when jet lag hits. They even have a Vegetarian restaurant, which, as a meat-eater, I almost tried (almost!). A la carte in restaurant, Breakfast [buffet], and Buffet in restaurant options abound.

Now, here's where things get interesting. I went for the Happy hour at the Bar, and let me tell you, it was… memorable. Let's just say the cocktails were strong, the sunset was stunning, and I may or may not have ended up attempting to dance with a very confused gecko. The Poolside bar is a key element.

The Bottle of water provided daily was a lifesaver in the Bali heat.

Things to Do (and How to Actually Relax)

This is where The Evara truly shines. They have a glorious Swimming pool [outdoor] with a Pool with view. The pool is the heart of the place. I spent hours there, floating, reading, and just being. Pure bliss.

Then there's the Spa. Oh, the spa. I got a Massage. And let me tell you, it was… transcendent. I opted for the traditional Balinese massage, and for the next hour, I was basically a puddle of happy. They also have a Sauna, Spa/sauna, and Steamroom if you're into that sort of thing. I'm more of a "massage and then nap" kind of gal. They have Body scrub and Body wrap options, too, but honestly, I was too relaxed to even consider them.

For the more energetic folks, there’s a Fitness center and a Gym/fitness. I peeked in. It looked… intimidating. I stuck to the pool.

The Room: My Own Little Paradise (With Some Quirks)

Let's talk about the actual rooms. My room was a haven. They have Air conditioning (a must!), Blackout curtains (essential for battling jet lag), and a Coffee/tea maker (vital for surviving the day). Free bottled water (always appreciated), a Refrigerator for keeping those Bintang beers cold, and a Mini bar stocked with temptations. Wake-up service is available, but I'm a heavy sleeper, so I just set multiple alarms.

The Bathroom was clean and functional, with a Separate shower/bathtub. They have Bathrobes, Slippers, and all the Toiletries you could need. The Bed? Glorious. The Linens were crisp and clean. The Soundproofing was excellent (thank goodness, because some of my neighbors were loud).

Here's the thing, though: The Evara is not a sterile, cookie-cutter hotel. My room had a few quirks. The balcony door was a little sticky, and the lighting was a bit… dim. But honestly? It all added to the charm.

Services and Conveniences: They've Thought of Everything (Almost)

The Evara offers a ton of services. Concierge is always helpful. Daily housekeeping kept things tidy. They have Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, and even Babysitting service for the little ones. Currency exchange is available.

Getting Around: A Bali Survival Guide

Airport transfer is a must. Traffic in Bali is legendary, so don't even think about trying to navigate it yourself. They also have Car park [free of charge], which is great. They also have Taxi service, if you're feeling adventurous.

For the Kids (and the Young at Heart)

Family/child friendly? Absolutely! They have Kids facilities and Kids meal options.

The Bottom Line: Should You Book?

YES. Absolutely, positively, YES.

The Evara Villa isn't perfect, but its imperfections are part of its charm. It's a place where you can truly escape, relax, and recharge. The staff is lovely, the food is delicious, and the pool is divine.

Here's my brutally honest pitch:

Tired of the same old vacation? Craving an escape that's both luxurious and authentic?

Then ditch the generic hotels and book your stay at The Evara Villa in Bali!

Why you'll LOVE it:

  • Stunning Villas: Imagine waking up in a room that's both elegant and cozy.
  • Poolside Bliss: Spend your days floating in a gorgeous pool with breathtaking views.
  • Spa Magic: Melt away your stress with a Balinese massage that will leave you feeling utterly rejuvenated.
  • Culinary Delights: Indulge in delicious food, from Asian breakfasts to international cuisine.
  • Safe & Sound: Rest easy knowing that safety and hygiene are top priorities.
  • Unforgettable Memories: Create memories that will last a lifetime.

Don't just dream of paradise. Live it!

Book your escape to The Evara Villa today and experience the magic of Bali!

(Click here to book your escape now!)

P.S. Don't forget to order the nasi goreng. You won't regret it. And maybe bring a friend to share the cocktails with. You'll need someone to help you find your way back to your room!

Fennessy's Hotel Clonmel: Your Unforgettable Irish Escape Awaits!

Book Now

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glorious, chaotic mess that was my trip to The Evara Villa in Bali. Forget those perfectly curated Instagram feeds, this is the REAL DEAL, warts and all. Prepare for rambles, opinions, and enough emotional whiplash to qualify for a rollercoaster ride.

The Evara Villa: My Bali Breakdown (A Messy, Honest Itinerary)

Day 1: Arrival & "OMG, This is Paradise… But Where's the WiFi?"

  • 12:00 PM - Landing in Denpasar (DPS): The air hits you like a warm, fragrant hug. Seriously, it smells like frangipani and… something vaguely like a wet dog. Don't judge, it's Bali! The airport chaos is a beautiful ballet of screaming taxi drivers and lost tourists. I, of course, felt like a seasoned pro (even though I'd forgotten to print my visa). Cue the mild panic.
  • 1:00 PM - Airport Shenanigans: Found my driver, Wayan (every Balinese man is named Wayan, apparently - a fact I learned quickly), who was a beacon of calm amidst the storm. He drove like a bat out of hell, but hey, at least he got me to the villa in record time.
  • 2:30 PM - The Evara Villa Unveiled: The pictures don’t do it justice. Seriously. It's like they photoshopped the soul of paradise into existence. Private pool? Check. Lush gardens? Check. That feeling of "I could live here forever"? Double check. But… where's the WiFi password? The first crack in the flawless facade appeared. Turns out, it's a very slow connection. My first true Balinese struggle.
  • 3:00 PM - Villa Orientation & Panic: The staff were angels. Smiling, helpful, offering welcome drinks. I swear, they could probably handle a zombie apocalypse with a smile. I, on the other hand, was spiraling. I realized I hadn't packed enough sunscreen, or mosquito repellent, or… well, anything sensible.
  • 4:00 PM - Poolside Bliss (and WiFi Frustration): Finally, some peace. Dipped into the pool, took a deep breath, and… still no WiFi. Okay, deep breaths, I'm in Bali, not the office. But the Instagram stories… the FOMO… it was real, people.
  • 6:00 PM - Sunset Cocktails & Mosquito Massacre: The sunset was epic, painting the sky in hues I didn't even know existed. Then came the mosquitoes. They were ruthless. I ended up looking like I had a serious allergic reaction. Lesson learned: DEET is your friend.
  • 7:30 PM - Dinner at the Villa: Opted for a private chef to cook a traditional Balinese feast. The food was incredible, the service impeccable, and the ambiance… well, it was just me, covered in bug bites, trying not to scratch. But hey, at least the WiFi was down, so I couldn’t obsess about it.

Day 2: Temples, Tears, and Terrible Traffic

  • 8:00 AM - Breakfast of Champions: Fresh fruit, strong coffee, and the realization that I'd forgotten to pack a toothbrush. (See? Imperfections!)
  • 9:00 AM - Tanah Lot Temple: The iconic temple on the rock. Stunning. Majestic. And… packed. Shoulder-to-shoulder with selfie-stick wielding tourists. Honestly, it was a bit overwhelming. I did manage to snap a decent photo, but I also nearly lost my phone.
  • 11:00 AM - Rice Paddy Ramble: Found a quieter spot, a rice paddy, and just breathed. The green was so vibrant, the air so clean, it was almost overwhelming. I felt a pang of… well, a tiny bit of sadness that I couldn't share this perfect moment with someone. (Rambling, I warned you!)
  • 12:00 PM - Lunch with a View (and a Side of Chaos): Found a small warung (local restaurant) overlooking the rice paddies. The food was delicious, the service slow, and the traffic on the way back to the villa… a nightmare. Seriously, Bali traffic is like a living, breathing organism that actively tries to foil your plans.
  • 2:00 PM - Poolside Recovery & the Great WiFi Debate: Back at the villa. Sun, pool, repeat. The WiFi situation hadn't improved. I was now actively contemplating hiring a carrier pigeon to send urgent emails.
  • 4:00 PM - Massages & Meditative Moments: Booked a Balinese massage. Bliss. Pure, unadulterated bliss. I think I almost fell asleep during the foot rub. Almost.
  • 6:00 PM - Sunset Disappointment (and a Sudden Shower): The sunset was, well, not as good as the previous one. And then it started to rain. Hard. I ended up huddled under a gazebo, feeling slightly sorry for myself.
  • 7:30 PM - Dinner at the Villa (again!): Because I was too exhausted to even think about venturing out. The food was still amazing, though.

Day 3: Spiritual Awakening (or Just Really Good Coffee?) & Monkey Mayhem

  • 8:00 AM - Coffee & Contemplation: This time, I found the perfect coffee, and finally, the WiFi was… tolerable! I sat on my balcony and felt… content. I was starting to get the hang of this Bali thing.
  • 9:00 AM - Ubud Exploration (and the Monkey Forest): Ubud. The spiritual heart of Bali. The Monkey Forest… well, let's just say those monkeys are bold. I saw one steal a woman's glasses right off her face! (I kept a safe distance, thank you very much.)
  • 10:00 AM - Monkey Forest Mayhem! (Doubling Down): Okay, let's talk about the monkeys. They aren't cute, they are resourceful. They are opportunistic. They are basically tiny, furry, thieving ninjas. I saw one try to unbutton a guy’s shirt! I was laughing so hard I nearly dropped my camera. It was terrifying and hilarious all at once. I spent a solid hour just watching the chaos unfold. It was the best (and weirdest) thing I did all trip.
  • 11:00 AM - Ubud Market Madness: The Ubud market is a sensory overload. Incense, textiles, art, and the relentless bartering… I am terrible at bartering. I probably overpaid for everything, but hey, the vendors were friendly.
  • 12:00 PM - Lunch with a View (Part Deux): Another warung, this time overlooking a lush valley. The food was delicious, the view breathtaking, and I finally started to feel like I was truly experiencing Bali.
  • 2:00 PM - Back to the Villa, Pool, and Peace: I needed to decompress. The monkeys, the market, the traffic… it was all a bit much. The pool was calling my name.
  • 4:00 PM - Cooking Class: Learned how to make some traditional Balinese dishes. I'm not sure I'll be opening a restaurant anytime soon, but the experience was fun. And the food? Delicious, of course.
  • 7:00 PM - Farewell Dinner & Reflection: A final, perfect dinner at the villa. Looking back, there were moments of pure joy, moments of frustration, and a whole lot of laughter. Bali is messy. Bali is chaotic. Bali is utterly, undeniably… magical.

Day 4: Departure & the Longing for Return

  • 8:00 AM - Final Breakfast & Packing Woes: Ate a final delicious breakfast, then faced the dreaded task of packing. How was I supposed to fit all those memories, all that beauty, into a suitcase?
  • 9:00 AM - Last Dip in the Pool: One last swim, one last moment to soak in the tranquility.
  • 10:00 AM - Farewell to The Evara Villa: Saying goodbye was hard. I left a piece of my heart there.
  • 12:00 PM - Airport & Goodbye Bali: The airport, the flight, the return to reality… it all felt surreal.

Final Thoughts:

Bali wasn't perfect. The WiFi was a pain. The traffic was a nightmare. The mosquitoes were relentless. But it was real. It was raw. It was beautiful. And I can't wait to go back. The Evara Villa? I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. Just… pack extra bug spray and maybe a carrier pigeon. You know, just in case.

Escape to Paradise: La Luna's Khao Yai Pool Villa Awaits!

Book Now

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

Escape to Paradise: The Evara Villa FAQ - Because Real Life Isn't Perfectly Filtered

Okay, spill it. Is The Evara Villa REALLY as dreamy as the Insta feed makes it look?

Alright, alright, let's be honest. The Evara Villa? It's… mostly dreamy. Let me tell you, that infinity pool *does* look exactly as stunning in person. I mean, you're talking full-on Instagram husband material. My partner, bless his heart, was practically glued to the phone, trying to capture the perfect sunset angle. (Spoiler alert: he failed spectacularly. The actual sunset was *way* better.)

But here’s the thing about paradise… it's not always perfect. One morning, a rogue gecko decided to take up residence in our bathroom. Let me tell you, I *screamed*. Like, a truly impressive, opera-worthy scream. My partner, who’s usually unflappable, just chuckled and gently shooed it out. (He’s a hero, I tell you!) So, yeah, there's a bit of the "Bali charm" – which includes, apparently, tiny reptilian roommates.

Also, the wifi? Sometimes it decides to take a vacation of its own. Which, honestly, wasn't the *worst* thing in the world. It forced me to actually, you know, *look* at the view instead of my phone. Revolutionary, I know.

The food – dish the dirt! Is it all just bland hotel fare?

Bland hotel fare? Absolutely not! The Evara Villa has a private chef option, and trust me, it's worth every penny. We had the most incredible Nasi Goreng one night – I'm still dreaming about it. And their breakfast? Forget the sad continental breakfast you're used to. Think fresh fruit platters, fluffy omelets, and strong, delicious coffee. I basically lived on the banana pancakes. No regrets.

Now, here's a confession: I am a picky eater. I mean, *really* picky. I was nervous about trying new things, but the chef was incredibly accommodating. He even made me a special, less-spicy version of a local dish. (Bless him, again!) The only "problem" I had was that I ate *way* too much. Bali belly? Nope. Bali bloat? Absolutely. Worth it.

Let's talk about the elephant (or maybe the Balinese monkey) in the room: Mosquitos. How bad is it, really?

Okay, the mosquito situation. It's… a thing. Look, you're in Bali. They're there. The villa provides mosquito nets for the beds, which is a *huge* plus. We also brought our own bug spray (the heavy-duty stuff!), and we used it religiously. I think I got maybe two bites the entire time, which is a win in my book.

But here's the real story: One evening, we decided to have dinner outside, under the stars. Romantic, right? Wrong. The mosquitos decided *we* were dinner. We were swatting and slapping like maniacs. We ended up retreating indoors, defeated. So, yeah, be prepared. Bring the spray. Embrace the nets. And maybe, just maybe, don't eat outside at dusk.

What about the staff? Are they hovering, or are they ghosts?

The staff at The Evara Villa are… magic. Seriously. They’re incredibly attentive without being intrusive. They anticipate your needs before you even realize you *have* needs. Fresh towels? Done. The villa cleaned? Immaculate. Help with booking excursions? Easy peasy. They even remembered my coffee order! (I'm a creature of habit.)

There was this one time… Okay, this is a bit embarrassing. I accidentally locked myself out on the balcony. (Don’t ask.) I was waving and yelling like a crazy person. Within seconds, a staff member appeared, cool as a cucumber, and let me back in. Mortifying, but also incredibly impressive. They're the definition of professional and friendly. You'll feel pampered without feeling suffocated.

Okay, so you *loved* it. But, like, what was the one thing that *wasn't* perfect?

Alright, here's the honest truth. The Evara Villa… it's not exactly *cheap*. It's an investment. A worthwhile investment, mind you. But if you're on a super-strict budget, this might not be the place for you. (Unless you're willing to eat instant noodles the whole time, which, let's be honest, would be a travesty in Bali.)

And, I'm being nitpicky here, but the location, while beautiful and secluded, is a bit of a drive from some of the more "touristy" areas, like Seminyak. So, plan for some travel time if you want to explore those spots. But honestly? I was so happy to be away from the crowds, lounging by that pool, that I didn't mind the extra travel time one bit. It's a trade-off, and one I'd make again in a heartbeat.

Speaking of exploring, what's a must-do activity near the villa?

Okay, this is my BIG recommendation. And it's not even something super "touristy." Do yourself a favor and book a Balinese massage at the villa. Seriously. Do it. I've had massages all over the world, and this was… transcendent. The masseuse was incredibly skilled, the setting was serene, and I walked away feeling like a completely different person. Like, I was practically floating. (Probably a combination of the massage and the copious amounts of banana pancakes.)

I got the two-hour Balinese massage, and I'm not exaggerating when I say it was pure bliss. They used these amazing oils, and the techniques were so relaxing. You just melt into the table. My partner, who is usually skeptical of anything "spa-related," even admitted that it was the best massage he'd ever had! We ended up booking another one before we left. It's that good. Trust me on this one. It's an absolute must-do.

Is it family-friendly?

Yes, absolutely! The Evara Villa is very family-friendly. They can arrange for things like baby cots, high chairs, and even babysitting services. The pool is fantastic for kids, and there's plenty of space to run around and play. The staff is alsoHotelish

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

The evara villa Bali Indonesia

The evara villa Bali Indonesia